Hay Bale Wrap Film
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $2,200 / Ton|
Our LLDPE silage Film advantages
1.Good tensile strength and penetration resistance,can protect the grass from damage intransport and storage.
2.Strong strength including stretch, tear resistance and puncture resistance.
3.Very flexible and low light-through rate.avoiding heat accumulation.
4.Can be piled outside regardless of season changes.
5.Easy for strapping.
Silage film test report
|Color||Three colors or customized||White/black/green or customized|
|Width||Cm||Standard or customized||25/50/75|
|Thickness||μm||Standard or customized||20-25|
|Spread length||M||Standard or customized||1500-1800|
|Elongation at break||%||300-600||Average>520%|
|Pound at strength||Kg||120||Average>270gm|
|UV||Years||2years||More than one year|
|Core material||Standard or customized||Plastic or customized|
|Core size||Mm||Standard or customized||External diameter: 88; inner diameter: 76/78|
I:Advantages of Our Silage Films:
*Advanced German Multi-layer Extrusion Blowing Equipment
*Virgin Materials from Dow and Exxon
*Experienced Technique Staff (more than 20 years)
*Serious Product Department
*Clean & Tidy Workshop
Silage wrap film is a kind of agricultural film used in agriculture for protecting and storaging silage, hay and maize straw in areas where the growth period of plants is relatively short. Bundling of silage using sticky films helps in transportation and delivery. Silage stretch films act as isolation layer for keeping the forage under an optimum humidity condition to facilitate anaerobic fermentation.
III:Silage Film Specification:
|Thickness||25mic or as customer's request|
|Color||Opaque, white, black, green, pink|
|Cores||Paper cores or PVC cores|
|Cores Inner Size||3"/76mm|
|Packing||PVC bag, carton, pallet (as your request)|
|Viscous Characteristics||Single side adhesive or double-sided adhesive, high viscosity|
IV:Applicaton of Silage Wrap Film:
1. PIB liquid makes the surface rather sticky and the layers are well jointed, thus forming an oxygen-detested environment inside the package.
2. Strong strength including stretch, tear resistance and puncture resistance. With no damages while stored in an oxygen-detested environment.
3. The film is very flexible and low-temperature resistance with no breaks caused by being crisp and frozen.
4. Non-transparence, low light-through rate, avoiding heat accumulation.
5. Long usage period and the grass bundle packed with silage film can be stored outside for one to two years.