Round Silage Bale for Sale 750mm/500mm/250mm Black/White/Green with Anti-UV 12 Month
|Min. Order (Rolls)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $45 / Roll|
When feeding horses conserved forages three key concerns are at the forefront of any horse owners mind. These are the presence of:-
• Small particles causing respiratory problems
• Harmful microorganisms such as Listeria, Clostridia and Moulds
• Presence of toxins such as mycotoxins
Any of the above can cause serious health problems and in some instances even death. In terms of small particles, often known as respirable particles, hay is the chief culprit, with dry hay having upward of 30,000 respirable particles in every litre of air inhaled from each kg of dry hay. So many horse owners soak their hay which greatly reduces these to less than 5,000. However soaking hay removes many nutrients including certain minerals and generally hay and particularly soaked hay is low in protein and digestible energy. Thus many horse owners have converted to feeding haylage which can be of better nutritive value and has a low risk of respirable particles, BUT can have other problems associated with it.
Silage film as the most advanced silage packing material, has been widely used in European, American, pacific and northeast Asian countries. Our silage film is 100% virgin imported LLDPE and mLLDPE based products, with scientific formula, fabricating with imported 3-layer co-extruding blowing machine.
The forage quality in a silage bale depends considerably on the quality of the wrapping film. Our silage film is in stable high-quality and can be customized to meet all customers' requirements. Our silage film combines excellent tear-resistance, puncture-resistance, UV-resistance, low oxygen permeability and best self-adhesive performance for optimal protection and storage of the nutrients.
Advantages of our Silage Wrap Film:
1. Premium quality polythene, for wrapping all types of silage
2. High strength, easy to use
3. All films are 25micron thick. Each one is a 3-layered, co-extruded stretch film.
4. Enough length for each roll. You can safely wrap 32 bales with a 750mm x 1500mt roll if used correctly.
5. Available in 3 colours: White, Green and Black
6. Incorporates UV protection which guarantees resistance to degradation from sunlight
7. Sticky two sided, high tack ensures the film layers bond together rapidly, for superior sealing.
8. Comprehensive backup service provided.
9. Well proven to do the job in your country.
Advantages of silage film than Silage Pit:
1. Enhances the nutrition of forage and inhibits undesirable fermentation process to ensure the safety of silage
2. Good resistance against moisture penetration and oxygen permeation
3. No investment in storage tank or warehouse for forage
4. Less risk of animal diseases from accidental ingestion of mouldy silage
5. Greater wrapping efficiency, more bales per roll
6. High level of UV resistance prevents nutrition reduction of silage and film aging
7. Excellent tensile property and elasticity
8. Optimal puncture resistance and tear resistance
9. Contribute to storage, feeding, delivery and marketing
10. Can be recycled
Specifications of Silage Wrap Film:
|Color||Opaque, white, black, green|
|Cores||Paper cores or PVC cores|
|Cores Inner Size||3"/76mm|
|Packing||PE bag, carton, pallet|
|Viscous Characteristics||Single side adhesive or double-sided adhesive, high viscosity|
|Rolls per Pallet||140 rolls||56 rolls||46 rolls|
Features of Silage Wrap Film:
1. PIB liquid makes the surface rather sticky and the layers are well jointed, thus forming an oxygen-detested environment inside the package.
2. Strong strength including stretch, tear resistance and puncture resistance. With no damages while stored in an oxygen-detested environment.
3. The film is very flexible and low-temperature resistance with no breaks caused by being crisp and frozen.
4. Non-transparence, low light-through rate, avoiding heat accumulation.
5. Long usage period and the grass bundle packed with silage film can be stored outside for one to two years.
Advantage of Silage Wrap Film:
1. Low cost and quick return.
2. The forage quality packed with silage film is rather good with high robust protein content, low robust fiber content, high digestibility and good taste. This highly improves the quality and output of flesh and milk.
3. Low waste since the fungus deterioration and feed waste have been greatly decreased.
4. Long storage period in one to two years.
5. Can be piled outside regardless of season changes, sunshine, rainfall etc.
6. Easy store and easy feeding.
7. Easy transportation and sale. The used film can be recycled and improves the environment quality. There is no liquid penetration underground.
8. Eco-friendly, economical, meets RoHS, SGS standard.