Japan Standard Silage Wrap Film, Hot Sale Silage Film, Stretch Film for Forage Packing, Soft Tear Resistance Film
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|100+||US $1.9-2.5 / Piece|
1. Introduction of Silage Film
Silage film is a kind of agricultural plastic film which could help to reserve nutrients of forage, maize, cereals and vegetables and protect plants from molding. It can keep the moisture of the plants from evaporation and then promote fermentation to raise nutrients and even enhance tastefulness of the silage to the animals. It can reduce the waste of forage and eliminate unstable supply due to inappropriate storage and influence of bad weather. Silage film acts as sealed capsule since it keeps the forage under an optimum humidity condition to facilitate controlled anaerobic fermentation.
Silage film as the most advanced silage packing material, has been widely used in European, American, pacific and northeast Asian countries. Our silage film is 100% virgin imported LLDPE and LLDPE based products, with scientific formula, fabricating with imported 3-layer co-extruding blowing machine.
The forage quality in a silage bale depends considerably on the quality of the wrapping film. Our silage film is in stable high-quality and can be customized to meet all customers' requirements. Our silage film combines excellent tear-resistance, puncture-resistance, UV-resistance, low oxygen permeability and best self-adhesive performance for optimal protection and storage of the nutrients.
2. Advantages of Silage Films
1) Enhances the nutrition of forage and inhibits undesirable fermentation process.
2) High resistance against moisture penetration and oxygen permeation.
3) No investment in storage tank or warehouse for forage.
4) Less risk of diseases from accidental ingestion of mouldy silage by animals.
5) Greater wrapping efficiency, more bales per roll.
6) High level of UV resistance prevents film aging.
7) Excellent tensile property and elasticity.
8) Optimal puncture resistance and tear resistance.
9) Easy storing, feeding, transportation and sale.
10) Can be recycled.
3. Features of silage films:
1) 3-layer co-extruded blown film.
2) 100% virgin Polyethylene.
3) Excellent wrapping performance, elongation and self adhesiveness.
4) Excellent puncture resistance, tear resistance, UV resistance.
5) Low oxygen permeability.
6) Constant coloring.
7) Environmental friendly.
4. Mechanical Properties:
Water Vapor Transmission Rate
5. Specifications of Silage Wrap Film:
(Opaque) White, Green, Orange, Black
Paper cores or PVC cores
Cores Inner Size
1 PE bag/Roll, outside individual color carton, then stacked on pallet
Single side adhesive or double sides adhesive, high viscosity
6. Why choose us?
1) We're factory, manufacturing and supplying products directly with best price.
2) Imported German machine with high quality and high production efficiency.
3) 3-layers co-extruding film with high quality, can meet customers' further requests.
4) High quality LLDPE original material.
5) Experienced factory workers, can handle various production problems.
6) Professional,patient,active sales team, with excellent customer service.