Japan Only Top Quality White Blown 500mm Silage Wrap Film
Silage film is a kind of agricultural film used for protection and storage of forage, silage,
hay and maize for winter feed of herds. Silage film acts as vacuum capsule since it keeps the forage under an optimum humidity condition to facilitate controlled anaerobic fermentation. Silage film can keep the moisture of the grass from evaporation and then promote
fermentation to raise nutrition and even enhance tastefulness of the grass to the herds. It can reduce the waste of grass and eliminate unstable supply due to inappropriate storage and the bad influence of weather. Besides, bundling of silage using silage film helps in
transportation and delivery.
The silage quality in a bale depends considerably on the quality of the wrapping film. Our silage film is in stable quality and can be customized to meet all customers' requirements. Our silage film combines excellent tear-resistance and best adhesive performance for optimal protection and storage of the nutrition in forage.
Our silage film is produced by advanced German multi-layer co-extruded blowing
machine and its quality has been tested carefully. Multi-layer film is available in
different colors with paper-cores or PVC-cores, suiting for round bales wrapping and
square bales wrapping in all conditions. Our silage film is adapted to the latest
requirements due to a constant cooperation with tractors and baling machine manufacturers.
2. Advantages of Our Silage Film
1. Premium quality polythene, for wrapping all types of silage
2. High strength, easy to use
3. All films are 25micron thick. Each one is a 3-layered, co-extruded stretch film.
4. Enough length for each roll. You can safely wrap 32 bales with a 750mm x 1500mt roll if used correctly.
5. Available in 4 colours: White, Green, Black and Orange
6. Incorporates UV protection which guarantees resistance to degradation from sunlight
7. Sticky two sided, high tack ensures the film layers bond together rapidly, for superior sealing.
8. Comprehensive backup service provided.
9. Well proven to do the job in your country.
3. Advantages of Silage Film than Silage Pit
1. Enhances the nutrition of forage and inhibits undesirable fermentation process
2. High resistance against moisture penetration and oxygen permeation
3. No investment in storage tank or warehouse for forage
4. Less risk of diseases from accidental ingestion of mouldy silage by animals
5. Greater wrapping efficiency, more bales per roll
6. High level of UV resistance prevents film aging
7. Excellent tensile property and elasticity
8. Optimal puncture resistance and tear resistance
9. Easy storing, feeding, transportation and sale
10. Can be recycled
4. Mechanical Properties:
|Water Vapor Transmission Rate||3.44g/(m2.24h)|
5. Specifications of Silage Wrap Film:
|Color||Opaque, white, black, green|
|Cores||Paper cores or PVC cores|
|Cores Inner Size||3"/76mm|
|Packing||PE bag, carton, pallet|
|Viscous Characteristics||Single side adhesive or double-sided adhesive, high viscosity|
|Rolls per Pallet||140 rolls||56 rolls||46 rolls|