Round Silage Bale Film High Viscosity, Anti-UV 12 Month, Sunlight-Reflection, Super Storing Quality
Silage film as the most advanced silage packing material, has been widely used in European, American, pacific and northeast Asian countries. Our silage film is 100% virgin imported LLDPE and mLLDPE based products, with scientific formula, fabricating with imported 3-layer co-extruding blowing machine.
The forage quality in a silage bale depends considerably on the quality of the wrapping film. Our silage film is in stable high-quality and can be customized to meet all customers' requirements. Our silage film combines excellent tear-resistance, puncture-resistance, UV-resistance, low oxygen permeability and best self-adhesive performance for optimal protection and storage of the nutrients.
Advantages of our Silage Wrap Film:
1. Premium quality polythene, for wrapping all types of silage
2. High strength, easy to use
3. All films are 25micron thick. Each one is a 3-layered, co-extruded stretch film.
4. Enough length for each roll. You can safely wrap 32 bales with a 750mm x 1500mt roll if used correctly.
5. Available in 3 colours: White, Green and Black
6. Incorporates UV protection which guarantees resistance to degradation from sunlight
7. Sticky two sided, high tack ensures the film layers bond together rapidly, for superior sealing.
8. Comprehensive backup service provided.
9. Well proven to do the job in your country.
Advantages of silage film than Silage Pit:
1. Enhances the nutrition of forage and inhibits undesirable fermentation process to ensure the safety of silage
2. Good resistance against moisture penetration and oxygen permeation
3. No investment in storage tank or warehouse for forage
4. Less risk of animal diseases from accidental ingestion of mouldy silage
5. Greater wrapping efficiency, more bales per roll
6. High level of UV resistance prevents nutrition reduction of silage and film aging
7. Excellent tensile property and elasticity
8. Optimal puncture resistance and tear resistance
9. Contribute to storage, feeding, delivery and marketing
10. Can be recycled
Specifications of Silage Wrap Film:
|Color||Opaque, white, black, green|
|Cores||Paper cores or PVC cores|
|Cores Inner Size||3"/76mm|
|Packing||PE bag, carton, pallet|
|Viscous Characteristics||Single side adhesive or double-sided adhesive, high viscosity|
|Rolls per Pallet||140 rolls||56 rolls||46 rolls|
Features of Silage Wrap Film:
1. PIB liquid makes the surface rather sticky and the layers are well jointed, thus forming an oxygen-detested environment inside the package.
2. Strong strength including stretch, tear resistance and puncture resistance. With no damages while stored in an oxygen-detested environment.
3. The film is very flexible and low-temperature resistance with no breaks caused by being crisp and frozen.
4. Non-transparence, low light-through rate, avoiding heat accumulation.
5. Long usage period and the grass bundle packed with silage film can be stored outside for one to two years.
Advantage of Silage Wrap Film:
1. Low cost and quick return.
2. The forage quality packed with silage film is rather good with high robust protein content, low robust fiber content, high digestibility and good taste. This highly improves the quality and output of flesh and milk.
3. Low waste since the fungus deterioration and feed waste have been greatly decreased.
4. Long storage period in one to two years.
5. Can be piled outside regardless of season changes, sunshine, rainfall etc.
6. Easy store and easy feeding.
7. Easy transportation and sale. The used film can be recycled and improves the environment quality. There is no liquid penetration underground.
8. Eco-friendly, economical, meets RoHS, SGS standard.