Forage Round Bales Baler Wrap Net Your First Choice
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Price|
|96-159||US $76.3 / Roll|
|160-255||US $75.3 / Roll|
|256+||US $74.3 / Roll|
Forage Bale Net has an improved spreading characteristic so that the bales run in the complete width of the bale. Our forage bale net is exclusively manufactured with high-quality HDPE materials which are strong and antistatic. These materials ensure an edge to edge wrapping on all makes and models of machines and meet the highest requirements.
Each forage wrap net product passes through a strict stage quality control process. This offers complete traceability of the net and gives our clients peace of mind. This consistency ensures that a top quality net reaches our clients every time we deliver our products. Meeting our own high standards consistently is something that we pride ourselves on. Our wrap net is available for full coverage baling in all conventional balers for Silage, Grass and Straw.
Features of Forage Bale Net:
1. The raw material of the bale net is high density polyethylene.
2. It meets resistance requirement of the ultraviolet intensity both in Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
3. The tension of each thread is not less than 60 N (6.12kg or 13.5pounds).
4. It is environmental friendly.
5. It ensures the strength of weight and tensile.
6. In each roll, the last 450 feet have 4 inches width cordon.
7. It could be in any color and ize.
8. Full bale coverage.
9. Suitable for all crops under all conditions.
10. Good weather protection by perfect bale overage.
11.2-3 turns to make a perfect bale.
12. Evident end warning line.
Advantage of Forage Bale Net:
1, Tight bales that hold, lasts longer
2, Gives strength lengthways and sideways. Stronger without the extra weight. Wlks more eaily to the edge of the bale. 12% stronger than other regular net.
3, Tight flat bales that don't expand when released. Flat surface, no flared edges on bale. Won't let go.
4, Use less net per bale for a lower cost
5, Longer life, less breakdown in the sun.
6, Easy to use, no dramas
Specifications of Forage Bale Net:
|Material||HDPE UV-stabilized with anti-static additive|
|Core inner diameter||76mm|