750mm Silage Wrap Bale Film with Characteristic of UV Resistant, Puncture Resistance
Whilst these can be a problem in silage and haylage following a few key rules can reduce the risks of these within your feed. Ensuring that the grass to be ensiled is of good quality is the first key point. As the grass matures it is more prone to invasion by moulds that will increase the risks of mouldy silage. Ideally the grass needs tobe cut be cut whilst still in its vegetative state and before the seed begins to ripen. Listeria, clostridia and moulds are everywhere particularly in soil and on dead and decaying plant material. So the first point is to ensure that sufficient stubble is left when cutting between 2.5 and 4 inches is desirable depending on ground conditions, this will minimize soil contamination and reduce dead material in the base of the sward entering the bale. However, whilst doing this will reduce the risks it won't eliminate them.
Advantages of Our Silage Wrap Films( than other suppliers):
*Advanced German Multi-layer Extrusion Blowing Equipment
*Virgin Materials from Dow and Exxon
*Experienced Technique Staff (more than 20 years)
*Serious Product Department
*Clean & Tidy Workshop
About Silage Wrap Film:
Silage wrap film is a kind of agricultural film used in agriculture for protecting and storaging silage, hay and maize straw in areas where the growth period of plants is relatively short. Bundling of silage using sticky films helps in transportation and delivery. Silage stretch films act as isolation layer for keeping the forage under an optimum humidity condition to facilitate anaerobic fermentation.
Applications of Silage Wrap Film:
The goal of silage making is to conserve and store crop nutrients using lactic acid bacteria to ensure rapid fermentation under air free conditions and to minimise losses from harvesting til feeding. Whatever the system is, the ensiling and storage system's main functions are to exclude air during the ensiling process during the storage.
Specifications of Silage Wrap Film:
|Thickness||25mic or as customer's request|
|Color||Opaque, white, black, green, pink|
|Cores||Paper cores or PVC cores|
|Cores Inner Size||3"/76mm|
|Packing||PVC bag, carton, pallet (as your request)|
|Viscous Characteristics||Single side adhesive or double-sided adhesive, high viscosity|
Features of Silage Wrap Film:
1. PIB liquid makes the surface rather sticky and the layers are well jointed, thus forming an oxygen-detested environment inside the package.
2. Strong strength including stretch, tear resistance and puncture resistance. With no damages while stored in an oxygen-detested environment.
3. The film is very flexible and low-temperature resistance with no breaks caused by being crisp and frozen.
4. Non-transparence, low light-through rate, avoiding heat accumulation.
5. Long usage period and the grass bundle packed with silage film can be stored outside for one to two years.
Advantage of Silage Wrap Film:
1. Low cost and quick return.
2. The forage quality packed with silage film is rather good with high robust protein content, low robust fiber content, high digestibility and good taste. This highly improves the quality and output of flesh and milk.
3. Low waste since the fungus deterioration and feed waste have been greatly decreased.
4. Long storage period in one to two years.
5. Can be piled outside regardless of season changes, sunshine, rainfall etc.
6. Easy store and easy feeding.
7. Easy transportation and sale. The used film can be recycled and improves the environment quality. There is no liquid penetration underground.
8. Eco-friendly, economical, meets RoHS, SGS standard.
Item Unit Value Color White/black/green Width Cm 25/50/75 Thickness μm 25 Spread length M 1500-1800 Sticky limit Gm/25 200/250 Tensile strength Kg/cm²
Elongation at break % Average>520% Pound at strength Kg Average>270gm Yield strength Mpa >14 Gloss % Average>90 UV Years More than one year Core material Plastic or customized Core size Mm
inner diameter: 76
Width (mm) Thickness (μm) Length (m) Pallet Dimensions (cm) Rolls per Pallet (pcs) Pallet Height (m) 250 25 1500 125 x 100 140 ±1.35 500 25 1800 110 x 110 56 ±1.35 750 25 1500 1250 x 100 46 ±1.35
Our People are among the most experienced in the industry.
From factory to field, we are here to bring you the very best of products with First Class service.
|Our Attribute||Your Benefit|
|Fully Accredited||Your trustworthy supplier|
|Factory Direct price||Economic Solution|
|Strict Quality Control system||Consistent performance, high customer satisfaction|
|Elite team||Have an edge over your competitors|