750mm*1500m*25mic Blown Silage Wrap Film White Color European Standard
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|2+||US $2,270 / Ton|
Advantages of our Silage Wrap Film:
1. Premium quality polythene, for wrapping all types of silage
2. High strength, easy to use
3. All films are 25micron thick. Each one is a 3-layered, co-extruded stretch film.
4. Enough length for each roll. You can safely wrap 32 bales with a 750mm x 1500mt roll if used correctly.
5. Available in 3 colours: White, Green and Black
6. Incorporates UV protection which guarantees resistance to degradation from sunlight
7. Sticky two sided, high tack ensures the film layers bond together rapidly, for superior sealing.
8. Comprehensive backup service provided.
9. Well proven to do the job in your country.
About Silage Wrap Film:
Silage wrap film is a kind of agricultural film used in agriculture for protecting and storaging silage,hay and maize straw in areas where the growth period of plants is relatively short. Bundling of silage using sticky films helps in transportation and delivery. Silage stretch films act as isolation layer for keeping the forage under an optimum humidity condition to facilitate anaerobic fermentation.
Applications of Silage Wrap Film:
The goal of silage making is to conserve and store crop nutrients using lactic acid bacteria to ensure rapid fermentation under air free conditions and to minimise losses from harvesting til feeding. Whatever the system is, the ensiling and storage system's main functions are to exclude air during the ensiling process during the storage.
Specifications of Silage Wrap Film:
|Thickness||25mic or as customer's request|
|Color||opaque, white, black, green|
|Cores||Paper cores or PVC cores|
|Cores Inner Size||3"/76mm|
|Packing||PVC bag, carton, pallet (as your request)|
|Viscous Characteristics||Single side adhesive or double-sided adhesive, high viscosity|
Features of Silage Wrap Film:
1. PIB liquid makes the surface rather sticky and the layers are well jointed, thus forming an oxygen-detested environment inside the package.
2. Strong strength including stretch, tear resistance and puncture resistance. With no damages while stored in an oxygen-detested environment.
3. The film is very flexible and low-temperature resistance with no breaks caused by being crisp and frozen.
4. Non-transparence, low light-through rate, avoiding heat accumulation.
5. Long usage period and the grass bundle packed with silage film can be stored outside for one to two years.
Advantage of Silage Wrap Film:
1. Low cost and quick return.
2. The forage quality packed with silage film is rather good with high robust protein content, low robust fiber content, high digestibility and good taste. This highly improves the quality and output of flesh and milk.
3. Low waste since the fungus deterioration and feed waste have been greatly decreased.
4. Long storage period in one to two years.
5. Can be piled outside regardless of season changes, sunshine, rainfall etc.
6. Easy store and easy feeding.
7. Easy transportation and sale. The used film can be recycled and improves the environment quality. There is no liquid penetration underground.
8. Eco-friendly, economical, meets ROHS, SGS standard.