Round Bales Green Silage Wrap Film for Canada
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Price|
|100-499||US $52 / Roll|
|500+||US $51.6 / Roll|
Silage wrap film is a kind of agricultural plastic film which could help to reserve nutrients of forage, maize, cereals and vegetables. It can keep the moisture of the plants from evaporation, promote fermentation to raise nutrients and even enhance tastefulness of the silage to the animals. Silage wrap film can reduce the waste of forage, eliminate unstable supply due to inappropriate storage and influence of bad weather.
Silage wrap film as the most advanced silage packing material, has been widely used in the world. Our silage wrap film is 100% virgin imported LLDPE and mLLDPE based products, with scientific formula, fabricating with imported 3-layer co-extruding blowing machine.
The forage quality in a silage bale depends considerably on the quality of the wrapping film. Our silage wrap film is in stable high-quality and can be customized to meet all customers' requirements. Our silage film combines excellent tear-resistance, puncture-resistance, UV-resistance, low oxygen permeability and best self-adhesive performance for optimal protection and storage of the nutrients.
Specification of silage wrap film:
|Cores||Cardboard cores/PVC cores|
|Cores Inner Size||76mm/3"|
Features of silage wrap film:
1.100% virgin Polyethylene.
2. Two-sided self-adhesive for more excellent sealing.
3.3-layer co-extruded film has exceptional mechanical properties and stretch up to about 70%, blown film has a high strength in both transverse and machine direction.
4. Suitable for round and square bales.
5. No transparency and excellent color dispersion qualities ensure high light blocking rate and avoiding heat accumulation. Coupled with the UV additive, guarantees year-round UV protection in all climates.
6. Excellent puncture and tear resistance.
7. Low water vapor and gas transmission rate.
8. Suitable for all wrap balers.
9. Customized with specified quality standards.
10. Individual roll I. D codes in each core.
Advantages of silage wrap film:
1. Enhances the nutrition of forage and inhibits undesirable fermentation process to ensure the safety of silage
2. Good resistance against moisture penetration and oxygen permeation
3. No investment in storage tank or warehouse for forage
4. Less risk of animal diseases from accidental ingestion of mouldy silage
5. Greater wrapping efficiency, more bales per roll
6. High level of UV resistance prevents nutrition reduction of silage and film aging
7. Contribute to storage, feeding, delivery and marketing
8. Environmental friendly and 100% recycled.
Instructions for Use:
1. Only ensile good quality grass and ideally of 40-50% Dry Matter (DM). For haylage do not exceed 60% DM. Ensure that bales are dense and well shaped.
2. Keep reels upright in a dry place out of direct sunlight, The ideal storage temperature is 15-25ºC. Reels should be placed in condition at ambient temperature for 24h and only removed from protective packing immediately prior to use.
3. Reels should be taken care so as not to be damaged, in particular reel edges should be protected.
4. Adjust the height of the pre-stretch unit to ensure the center of the bale is horizontally in line with the center of the film reel.
5. Check that film overlap is no less than 50%. Apply a minimum 4 layers of film to all areas of the bales, minimum 6 layers for those over 50% DM and square bales.
6. Do not stack more than 3 high. Protect bales from birds and vermin and repair any damage immediately.
SGS TEST REPORT
Sample Name: Silage wrap film
|Test Item||Test Method||Result|
|Puncture Resistance||ASTM D5748-95(2012)||29.9N|
|Tearing Resistance||ASTM D1922-15||MD 348GF|
|Water Vapor Transmission Rate||ASTM F1249-13||2.44G/(m2·24h)|
|Blocking Rate||With reference to ASTM E903-12 and client's requirement||96.9%|
|Autohension||GB 10457-2009 Section 7.8||1.79N/cm2|
|Brittleness Temperature by Impact||ASTM D1790-14||Number of specimen failures: 0|
|Gas Transmission Rate||ASTM D1434-82(2015)E1||6529.4977cm3/m2·24h·0.1MPa|
|Light Ageing Test UV Exposure||ASTM D4329-13 Cycle A|
|Tensile Test||ASTM D882-12|
ASTM D4329-13 Cycle A
|After light ageing|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM D882-12|
ASTM D4329-13 Cycle A
|After light ageing|