750mmwhite, Black and Green Grass Silage Stretch Film for Ensilling Australia and New Zealand Hot Sales!
Winter feed in the form of silage has always been a valuable resource but recent significant rises in animal feed costs have highlighted the need to maximise yields from baled silage in order to get the most out of the summer crop. If done correctly, wrapping bales in silage stretchfilm creates an airtight seal that creates an ideal ensiling environment for fermenting the crop. Furthermore, if cared for properly, bales retain their oxygen free condition throughout the storage period so that the silage is perfectly preserved until feed-out.
Specifications of Silage Wrap Film:
|Thickness||25mic or as customer's request|
|Color||Opaque, white, black, green, pink|
|Cores||Paper cores or PVC cores|
|Cores Inner Size||3"/76mm|
|Packing||PVC bag, carton, pallet (as your request)|
|Viscous Characteristics||Single side adhesive or double-sided adhesive, high viscosity|
Features of Silage Wrap Film:
1. PIB liquid makes the surface rather sticky and the layers are well jointed, thus forming an oxygen-detested environment inside the package.
2. Strong strength including stretch, tear resistance and puncture resistance. With no damages while stored in an oxygen-detested environment.
3. The film is very flexible and low-temperature resistance with no breaks caused by being crisp and frozen.
4. Non-transparence, low light-through rate, avoiding heat accumulation.
5. Long usage period and the grass bundle packed with silage film can be stored outside for one to two years.
Item Unit Value Color White/black/green Width Cm 25/50/75 Thickness μm 25 Spread length M 1500-1800 Sticky limit Gm/25 200/250 Tensile strength Kg/cm²
Elongation at break % Average>520% Pound at strength Kg Average>270gm Yield strength Mpa >14 Gloss % Average>90 UV Years More than one year Core material Plastic or customized Core size Mm
inner diameter: 76
Width (mm) Thickness (μm) Length (m) Pallet Dimensions (cm) Rolls per Pallet (pcs) Pallet Height (m) 250 25 1500 125 x 100 140 ±1.35 500 25 1800 110 x 110 56 ±1.35 750 25 1500 1250 x 100 46 ±1.3