Plastic Bale Hay Wrap Film for Agriculture Blown Film Cast Film
|Min. Order (Rolls)||FOB Price|
|100+||US $44 / Roll|
Length change from 8.2cm to 63cm.
Tensile rate 668% (not include the orginal length).
Silage film is a kind of agricultural plastic film which could help to reserve nutrition of forage, maize, cereals and vegetables and protect plants from molding. Except for the regular silage films, we also supply special silage films, such as hay protective films, rat-proof silage films, bird-proof silage films and high protein forage silage films. Special silage film is a general name for a series of special functional silage films which have their specified advantages, for example, rat-proof silage film could protect the wrapped silage from being bitten by rodent and bird-proof silage film could protect the wrapped silage from being packed by birds.
Features of special silage films:
1. Functional films, each special film has special structure and ingredients to ensure specified functions
2. Better mechanical properties and elongation
3. Better sealing performance and puncture resistance
4. Stable UV resistance to avoid harm from UV rays.
Specifications of special silage films:
|Cores||Paper Cores/PVC Cores|
|Cores inner diameter||3''/76mm|
Advantage of Silage Wrap Film:
1. Low cost and quick return.
2. The forage quality packed with silage film is rather good with high robust protein content, low robust fiber content, high digestibility and good taste. This highly improves the quality and output of flesh and milk.
3. Low waste since the fungus deterioration and feed waste have been greatly decreased.
4. Long storage period in one to two years.
5. Can be piled outside regardless of season changes, sunshine, rainfall etc.
6. Easy store and easy feeding.
7. Easy transportation and sale. The used film can be recycled and improves the environment quality. There is no liquid penetration underground.
8. Eco-friendly, economical, meets ROHS, SGS standard.